Quilts! Quilts! Quilts!

This is the first quilt top I’ve finished in a while. I think 98% of these scrap fabrics came from my Grandma Cook’s house, the other 2% are pieces from my mom’s stash to help fill in any gaps.

This is the quilt top I started almost two and a half years ago. I finished this one the same afternoon I finished the scrap quilt above.

And this is my newest quilt top. I’ve only made four blocks at this point, but it’s only going to be a 9 block quilt. I’m a fan of great big quilts, so this one is going to be smaller than I’m used to, but I still think it will turn out nicely! I hope, anyway.

Don’t you love our pink carpet? We also have popcorn ceilings in this room. Don’t be jealous.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s